Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SQUEAKY-CLEAN



It was really a super awesome and nerve-wracking Friday because that was the day I had my first ever legit interview for an internship. I'm currently digging this League of Fashion 2013 by Robinsons Specialty Store Inc. ,also dubbed as RSSI, where you'll be in an internship program for top High street brands like Topman, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Warehouse and Basic House. I was crazily stoked the first time I read about the details on DG's blog. So I immediately favored my sister to have a quick of her photoshoot wonders (where as the photos were posted before this). Thereafter, I did fast-paced editing and guess what?! I got short-listed and scheduled to have my interview.
But before the proper, I was with my Mom to get me outfit shots. Thanks Mom! :))








I decided to be as casual and edgy at the same time so I wore my burgundy pants from Bench and coordinated it with a comfy button down from Muji.


Cardigan   Forever 21
Button   Down Muji
Pants   Bench
Shoes   Forever 21










2 comments:

  1. Very nice look, i love it.

    http://mrhls.blogspot.com/
    http://mrhls.tumblr.com/

    Rizky

    ReplyDelete